Townie Original 7D Step-thru Cruiser includes Helmet & Lock
Credit card & I.D. required
Big Bowl Bike Shop and its employees reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Prices are subject to change during special events, festivals, etc.
In using this website, reserving products/services, purchasing products/services, and providing information, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
*READ CAREFULLY* Deposits, Payment, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
– We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment.
– Late returns are subject to additional charges and late fees.
– Damaged equipment is subject to repair/replacement costs.
– If the rental period is extended, the undersigned authorizes the Company to charge the credit card on file for monies due without the cardholder present.
– If the bicycle(s) is returned in the condition in which it was lent, your account will only be charged the rental costs.
– If the bicycle(s) is returned with damages, your account will be charged for the damages incurred during the rental period.
– Prices are subject to change during special events, festivals, etc. without notice.
– Once the rider(s) agrees to the riding terms, is fitted and receives riding instructions, signs the rider agreement, and departs on the bike, no refunds will be issued.
Lost or damaged lights will result in a $30 replacement charge.
Damaged baskets will result in a $30 replacement charge.
Damaged seats will result in a $50 replacement charge.
Lost or damaged keys will result in a $50 replacement charge.
Lost or damaged locks will result in a $100 replacement charge.
A $35 cleaning fee will be charged to your account for bikes that require special cleaning to return to service line i.e. excessive mud, decorations etc.
If the bicycle(s) is stolen, your account will be charged $599.99 plus Tax per stolen bike.